The next student concert series will be taking place at the beginning of March 2014. The title will be “River and Rainbow”, a pastoral countryside theme for springtime. The theme is inspired by some charming compositions of Walter Carroll who published a number of books of these delightful pieces over a century ago. These compositions will feature strongly in the concerts this term as I am assigning pieces for my students to learn so that the concert programmes largely follow the theme this time.
All of my students, should they wish to, will have the opportunity to perform in one of the concerts listed below:
- Mon 3rd March 910am – Upton Heath
- Tue 4th March 910am – St Oswalds
- Thu 6th March 910am Saighton and 1020am Eccleston
- Sat 8th March 11am – All Saints
- Mon 10th March 910am – St Werburghs