At the end of the term, the top 11 total piano points achievers are as follows:
- Mollie from St. Oswald’s with 42 points,
- Alison and Katherine from Upton Heath with 40 points,
- Sophie from Queen’s with 39 points,
- Laura from St. Oswald’s, Emily from Tattenhall Park, Bella from St. Werburgh’s, Huw from Chester Catholic High and Jacob from Ellesmere Port Catholic High with 38 points,
- Beth and Kate from St. Werburgh’s with 37 points.
68% of students have achieved the target 28 points for the term and will be receiving a certificate shortly.
The top 5 Average points achievers for the term are:
- Mollie from St. Oswald’s on 4.20 points per lesson,
- Alice from Tattenhall Park on 4.00 points per lesson,
- Laura from St. Oswald’s on 3.80 points per lesson,
- Daniel from St. Werburgh’s on 3.78 points per lesson, and#
- Beth from St. Werburgh’s on 3.70 points per lesson.
60% of students have managed and average of 3 or more points per lesson.